23rd May 2014
Canon C-100 kit requires a fresh approach to camera bag design.
Because of the height of the Canon EOS C-100 it does not fit many of the existing camera bags. So we designed one for you.
We've built it tall enough to accommodate the C-100 standing upright; the handle is therefore facing towards you when you need to grab it safely. There's room for 2 or 3 more lenses, a microphone and a few batteries.
It is part of the new range from Prokit called Grey Label:
Other benefits include:
Grey Label Bags have no external branding to give greater security for your valuable kit.
- Extra-wide opening for quick and easy access.
- Linked YKK zips aid rapid opening and closing.
- Two part Soft-Hide carry handle.
- Detachable soft padded shoulder strap. Also suits across-the-chest use.
- Two slim side pockets for documents. To open, pull the Grey Label tabs.
- Airline carry-on size compliant.
- All black exterior.
- Red interior aids product identification and location.
- Window for personal branding or ID (optional to use).
- Engineered to protect, but lightweight to carry.
- Made in London.
Price £120 + vat.