Drone users need BNUC-S.

A new standard has been established and accepted internationally in support of individuals, authorities and companies who fly drones, also referred to as Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS.). In fact the International Civil Aviation Authority (ICAO) is now referring to Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS).

Parrot drone



You can now study for a certificate to prove your competence. It is called the Basic National UAS Certificate for Small unmanned aircraft (BNUC-S).

Although this is serious stuff, we wonder if you'll have to learn more acronyms than you ever thought you would need to learn in a lifetime!

We haven't finished yet. This tuition and certificate covers craft with a Maximum Take-off Mass (MTOM) of less than 25Kg. (less than 20Kg. in the UK) that are used for aerial work under Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) operations.

Prokit has recently been introduced to a Rickmansworth based company called EuroUSC who can help. Contact Tamsyn Wheatley on 020 3005 5762. www.eurousc.com