28th November 2011
-60Hz / 50Hz switchable recording modes
-Camera Profile storage on a memory card
-Expanded Focus (x4/x8, selectable focus area)
-Zoom rocker operation improvement
-Simultaneous Rec. with internal memory and memory card
Key Features :
- 3D-LINK function (requires CBK-3DL01 option)
- Genlock and synchronization of Timecode.
- Synchronized recording on the SxS card.
- Copying the camera setting from main camera to sub camera.
* Synchronized control of two power zoom lenses will be supported by version 1.30 in January 2012.
- S-Log EI mode (requires CBK-RGB01 option)
- Appropriate Monitor LUT to match EI setting is also supported.
- Supports power zoom lens control (requires SCL-Z18X140)
- Zoom control of the new power zoom lens from F3 by zoom rocker on the side panel.
- Auto Focus, Auto Iris
- Image Stabilizer (Steady shot)
- ARRI LDS lens communication interface (type-A in the Lens IF menu)
- Choose "Type-A" as lens IF setting for communicating with PL lens which has ARRI LDS interface.
- Menu Scroll
- Add loop scroll of the menu as the option of scroll method.