20th August 2014
Canon are now offering their EOS C100 camera with a free Atomos Ninja Star*
Simply choose from any of the great kit options available and claim the free Ninja Star.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF is a sensor-based, phase detection Auto Focus (AF) technology designed to support video shooting, and a compatible CMOS sensor was included in the original design of the EOS C100. Following further technical development since launch, the camera can now be upgraded to offer users enhanced functionality and added value.
While the underlying Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor technology in the EOS C100 is similar to that found in the Canon EOS 70D digital SLR, it has been adapted to fit the capabilities of the EOS C100. It has been optimised specifically for video shooting, and provides fast, natural focussing in a familiar visual style. As such, capturing a subject and retaining sharp focus, even when moving, has never been easier.
- 8.3MP Super 35mmCMOS sensor; Full HD
- High sensitivity, low noise
- 24MbpsAVCHD to SD cards
- Automatic shooting functions
- Canon Log Gamma
First-Class Camera System
- Super 35mm 8.3 MP Bayer-filtered CMOS sensor - same as EOS C300
- Exceptional colour, wide dynamic range and proven low-light performance (ISO 320-20,000)
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) video recording at up to 24Mbs with 4:2:0 colour sampling
- Utilises AVCHD video codec - compatible with all major NLE applications.
- Multiple frame rate support: 24/25/30p, 50/60i
- Canon Log Gamma - wide exposure latitude and dynamic range
- Uncompressed capture to external recorders.
Advanced Automatic Features
- New One Shot AF - adjust focus with one button press
- New Push Auto Iris - evaluates exposure and settings before shooting
- New Auto White Balance - accurately balances detected colour information
- Graphical interface for adjusting Gamma and White Balance settings on-screen.
- Wide DR - 800% dynamic range without grading in post
- Support for continuous automatic focus and iris adjustment to be added in 2013
Robust, Compact Design
- Compact, modular design - 15% smaller than EOS C300
- Magnesium alloy frame and user-optimised button layout
- Removable handgrip provides DSLR-style ergonomics
- Detachable handle woth stereo microphone, 2 x XLR inputs and audio controls
- High quality 8.8cm (3.5") Vari-angle LCD and high resolution EVF
- Lockable HDMI with embedded timecode data support
- Dual SD card slots (SDXC and SDHC formats supported)
Offer ends October 31st
*does not include any media.