14th April 2014
New Canon CINE-SERVO 17-120mm T2.95 Zoom Lens Features 4K Optical Performance, a Dynamic 17-120mm Focal Length Range, and Removable Digital Drive Unit for Cine-Style or Shoulder-Mounted Operation.
Designed to perform in a shoulder-mounted application or as a traditional cinema lens, the Canon CINE-SERVO 17-120mm T2.95 zoom lens has an ENG-style Digital Drive handgrip with zoom rocker switch, which can also be detached to allow for manual cinema operation. The new CINE-SERVO lens features high 4K optical performance throughout the broad focal length of 17mm to 120mm within its compact and lightweight body, a three-group inner focus system to help minimize focus breathing and provide a stable angle of view, an 11-blade iris to help achieve creative depth-of-field manipulation and natural "bokeh" background, user-friendly design features, support for matte boxes, follow focus and other accessories, and rugged reliability. Designed to work with single-sensor cameras, the lens will be available in either PL- or EF-mount.
- 4K optical performance thanks to Canon lens technology; designed for Super35mm cameras
- Servo drive unit enables broadcast or hand-held production
- A single lens for most shooting situations: highly versatile 17mm-120mm focal length
- Rugged build quality for assured performance in all environments; weatherproof and shockproof
- Designed with users in mind for a familiar and intuitive experience
- Compatible with accessories typically used in broadcast and movie environments
- EF- and PL- mounts available for maximum camera compatibility
- Extensive lens communication options (12-pin, EF, Cooke /i) support a range of production styles
Available soon. Please contact Prokit on 0208 995 4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order or to arrange a demonstration.