30th May 2014
Our new backpack is designed especially for your Canon EOS C-100 kit.
The backpack is just the right size and shape to comfortably carry a C-100 with a spare lens or two, a microphone, perhaps a top light, a few filters and a spare battery. Add a tripod to the external straps and its just about perfect for any location.
Other benefits include:
Grey Label Bags have no external branding to give greater security for your valuable kit.
- Padded back pocket for up to 17" laptop.
- Internal mesh pocket in the lid for filters or similar.
- Strong top handle for hand-held carrying.
- Well padded pair of backpack straps, with sternum strap.
- Pair of external straps for carrying a tripod.
- Small external mesh pocket for water bottle.
- External "envelope" style pocket on the front for documents.
- Airline carry-on size compliant.
- No external branding gives greater security for your valuable kit.
- All black exterior.
- Red interior aids product identification and location.
- Window for personal branding or ID (optional to use).
- Engineered to protect, but lightweight to carry.
- Made in London.
Price £140 + vat.