27th January 2015
Prokit is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our West London office.
- Work alongside the management team to create, develop and launch marketing campaigns across our digital channels.
- Research and develop original blog and social media content, including case studies, product reviews, and imagery.
- Managing web content, ensuring that our ecommerce site is kept updated and in line with competition.
- Attend tradeshows to keep ahead of industry trends and engage key influencers.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A strong grasp of social media, business or personal.
- Have excellent written English, and be a great communicator.
- A knowledge of Photoshop, or similar image editing applications.
- A keen interest in the Cinema Industry, and the technology behind it.
- An understanding of email marketing management applications, such as Vertical Response, Dotmailer, or MailChimp is preferable, but not essential.
You will be mainly working from our office in Chiswick, West London, but there may be a degree of national or international travel involved. You should be flexible if such a need arises.
If you think this role would suit you please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 3rd of March 2015.