Dedo Ledzilla 2.
- Price: £330.00 - In stock
You have no items in your shopping cart.
This light head works with a single, high-power LED
• Amazing output in combination with dedolight double aspheric optics.
• Focuses like a dedolight. LED lights are usually not focusable.
• No other focusing LED light compares - 4 ° to 56 °.
• Smooth light distribution in all and every focusing position.
• Wide - angle flip - up diffuser for 70 ° angle, smoothly covers wide - angle zooms.
• Clean, sharp, single edge barn door shadow OR a very gentle light and shadow transition with the flip - up diffuser in place
• Converts from daylight to tungsten via flip - down filter
• Colour rendition and colour distribution is cleaner than comparable LED lights.
• Powers from any 6 V to 18 V DC power source.
• Optional battery shoes are compatible with Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon mini-DV
• NP-F550 7.2 V, 2000 mA, 105 minute run time.
• NP-F750 7.2 V, 4000 mA, 210 minute run time.
• NP-F950 7.2 V, 6000 mA, 330 minute run time.
When dimmed to 50 % light output, power consumption drops accordingly resulting in twice the run time. Alternative power from any Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt.
• Power consumption is only 8 W despite its high output.
• Operates from - 40° C up to + 40° C.
• LED power available indicator.
• Front-end bayonet mount allows the addition of attachments and light modifiers.
Dedo Ledzilla 2.
Prokit will always price competitively and offer a price match service.
Order by 3pm for next-day delivery on available stock.
The UK's largest production equipment showroom. We often hold seminars, workshops and open days.
Prokit have been offering expert advice since 1989. We are an accredited partner or appointed distributor for all the brands we represent.