The V-LCD70MD 7" monitor comes in a choice of three configurations. The V-LCD70MD-3G includes the base unit with a preinstalled MD-3GE module providing an additional 3G/HD/SD-SDI input with loop-through, the V-LCD70MD-O version includes the base unit with a preinstalled MDO-3G module providing a 3G-SDI output converted from the HDMI input and the V-LCD70MD base unit comes with no preinstalled module. Modules can be added at anytime in the field by you the user. The new modular design allows you the user to determine what I/O combinations you want
Building on the features that made the V-LCD70 series famous these models add even more user friendly features.
New Icon driven Menu System, Waveform Display with dual Audio Bars, Front Panel Headphone output, Variable Pixel-to-Pixel function plus Marshall's industry leading PEAKING Filter now in four colors for easier focus assist make these monitors a must have appliance for serious photographers and videographers producers and directors alike.
This 7" monitor offers a high brightness 800-nit, high resolution 1024 x 600 LED Backlit IPS panel and standard features including a wide variety of formats and markers, 4 user-configurable front panel function buttons, RGB Check Field / Field Detect, RGB gain and bias control, polycarbonate screen protection. New features include multiple DSLR presets, six User Presets, Adjustable IRE Clip Guide, and Backlight control just to name a few.
All of these new MD series monitors come equipped with an HDCP compliant HDMI input with pass-through, a selection of 10 available battery adapters are available and a choice of one Input or Output module.
- High Resolution 1024 x 600 LED Backlit IPS panel
- High Brightness 800-nit with Adjustable Backlight
- DSLR Ratio Adjustment with 4 DSLR Ratio Presets
- On Screen Waveform / Stereo Audio Bar Display
- Manual Gamma Adjustment
- Adjustable IRE Clip Guide (Zebra Filter)
- 1/4"-20 mounts on all sides
- Stereo Headphone Output (select a L+R Pair from the available channels)
- 6 Monitor Configuration User Presets
- Custom Screen Markers (choice of four colors and variable lines widths)
- HDMI Pass-Through (HDCP Compliant)
- HDMI Auto Colour Space and Ratio detect
- New Peaking Filter (Choice of four colour highlights and variable sensitivity)
- False Colour Filter
- Four User Assigned Function Buttons with 32 possible uses
- Pixel-to-Pixel Panning (Custom Pixel-to-Pixel Mode)
- 15:9, 16:9, 4:3, Pixel-to-Pixel modes
- Input Crop with automatic scaling
- RGB Check Field with Monochrome
- Scratch Resistant Protective Screen
- Variety of Optional User-Replaceable Battery Adapters available
- Icon assisted Menu System