The Shape COMPOSITE STABILISER brings a high level of fast adjustments and easy customisation. You can adjust and configure the COMPOSITE STABILISER camera support to fit your body, your video equipment and your video accessories.
Compared to the COMPOSITE GRIP, the COMPOSITE STABILISER offers these additional features:
- The camera platform and your camera are positioned in front of your face (instead of in your shoulder axis).
- The TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM adds stability and versatility.
COMPOSITE STABILIZER key features:
- The camera platform and your camera are positioned in front of your face (instead of in your shoulder axis). This feature allows you to comfortably use the view finder or your camera, especially when the view finder is positioned in the middle of your camera. This feature is also great for DSLRs with video capability, since the LCD is adequately positioned in front of your face.
- The TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM adds stability and versatility. The TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM helps to distribute the weight of the camera and its accessories.
- Adjustments require no tool. Setup is quick and easy and only requires a 4mm hexagonal key.
- The front rods are available to attach video accessories such as matte boxes, 35mm lens adapter and follow focus mechanisms.
- The camera platform is a PAPARAZZI RISER. It has various threaded holes in its base (1/4-20" and 3/8-16"). You can attach accessories such as a SHAPE BOX (not included) or a quick release plate (not included). By attaching a quick release plate, the COMPOSITE GRIP can be attached to a tripod head in mere seconds.
- The handles are Shape's very own, patented QUICK HANDLE. Each handle can rotate individually on 360 degrees. Simply push and hold the button, located at the articulation, and rotate the handle. Once the button is released, the handle stays firmly in place and will not moved at all.
- All the components are made of lightweight aluminum for strength and durability. Most parts are powder coat painted with a professional looking wrinkle finish. The rest of the parts are hard anodized.
- The shoulder pad and the BACK PAD are padded for superior comfort.
With the COMPOSITE STABILIZER camera support, you can:
- Use it on your left or right shoulder. The camera platform can be positioned to the left or to the right.
- Adjust the vertical position of the shoulder pad.
- Adjust the horizontal position of the camera platform (back and forth).
- Adjust the horizontal position of the handles (back and forth).
- Adjust the horizontal position of the TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM (back and forth).
- Remove the TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM (if not needed or to attach another accessory).
- Adjust the horizontal position of your camera. Your camera is attached to the camera platform through a 4.5" (11.5 cm) slot. Your camera can easily be positioned nearer or further from you.
- Detach the BACK PAD from the shoulder pad (if not needed or to attach another accessory like the COUNTER WEIGHT).
- Attach 15MM rods on top of the shoulder pad. Note that additional 15MM rods and an additional ROD BLOCK are required. To these additional rods, you can attach a BASE COUNTER WEIGHT (not included) or any other accessory.
- Attach a COUNTER WEIGHT (not included) to the back of the shoulder pad instead of the BACK PAD (included)